Aromatherapy is an age-old treatment that helps sooth the body and mind and can be incorporated into your daily life in a variety of ways.
Here’s a few ways to add these relaxing scents to your day:
- Candles. Most people like the smell of candles, but don’t realize the level of relaxation they provide. Freshly scented candles are a great way to add zen to your workspace or your home.
- Oils. With so many ways to use essential oils, they’re a great way for someone to learn more about aromatherapy! Water them down with coconut oil, and some cam be applied to the skin like perfume. Added to steam, they can bring an extra level of relaxation. The uses are endless, and the little bottles are highly concentrated and long lasting.
- Massage. If you enjoy getting a massage now and then to relax, look for an aromatherapy massage the next time you go. It’s all the usual rejuvenation of a massage with the bonus of scents for further relaxation.
- Diffuser. Diffusers are easy to use, and a great way to bring pure, essential oil aromatherapy to your home. Just add water to your diffuser, a few drops of your favorite oils, and turn it on! The diffused aromatherapy oils will soon make you and your house feel peaceful. Try lavender oil if you want to relax and peppermint oil if you’re looking for a boost!
- Jewelry. For those who like the idea of using essential oils, but aren’t sure you want to apply it to your skin, aromatherapy jewelry is the perfect solution. Jewelry of all shapes, colors, and sizes is made to hold the scent of essential oils, allowing you to enjoy your aromatherapy in style.
Share on Social Media