Spring has sprung! And with it comes the need to awaken from the daze of the cold and dark of winter and enjoy some time with friends. Here are a few fun ideas for your spring celebrations with family and friends:
- Bon Fire. Nothing is better on a cool spring night than a bonfire, some s’mores supplies, and good company.
- Garden Party. Got a green thumb? Show off your skills by having some friends for afternoon cocktails in your garden.
- Wine and Dine. If you don’t have the outdoor space to enjoy a spring night, try having company over for a bite and a bottle of wine at your apartment. Cheers to spring!
- March Madness Bash. March Madness is here, so why not have a basketball-themed celebration of chips, dip, and game-watching?
- Game Night. There is no better way to spark some friendly competition between friends than board game night.
Share on Social Media