Let’s be honest, some days at work are just worse than others. Maybe you didn’t sleep well, or that caffeine headache just won’t go away no matter how many cups of coffee you’ve had. Here are some great tips for staying focused at work:
- Eat strategically—Eating a balance of carbohydrates and proteins; leafy greens for vitamin B and vitamin K, which improve focus and brain function
- Walk around—Walk to the furthest bathroom in the office, or just take a lap down the hall. Moving around is never bad for you!
- Balance your projects—Once you start to feel the burnout on one assignment, save your progress and switch to a new one.
- Take a call outside—Even if it’s cloudy, being outside gives you a vitamin D boost and stimulates your brain. It’s always nice to have a change of scenery!
- Control your coffee intake—Surprisingly, there are better/worse times to consume caffeine. Drinking smaller doses throughout the day is much more effective than chugging a venti first thing in the morning.
Share on Social Media